We advise, assist and represent French and international businesses, and their directors and executives, in every aspect of employment law.
- Drawing up, amendments, termination
- Special contracts: sales personnel, sales representatives, directors, employment subsidies
- Relations with employee representatives.
NATIONAL AND TRANS-NATIONAL RESTRUCTURING OPERATIONS
- Headcount reduction plans
INDIVIDUAL AND COLLECTIVE EMPLOYMENT DISPUTES
- Negotiated separation agreement
- Dismissal procedure and other forms of termination
- Negotiated settlement agreements
- Employment law disputes.
We advise companies on the everyday management of human resources and employee relations, and in the event of strategic operations.
Our constant focus is on anticipating risks, reconciling the employee relations and economic issues that businesses face, and offering concrete recommendations and practical answers geared to their needs, their aims and the environment in which they operate.
In the event of litigation, we represent our clients before all the courts with jurisdiction over employment law disputes, whether individual or collective.
Any case submitted to us is analysed in depth before any decision is reached.
Litigation is always considered a last resort, and a negotiated solution the preferred option.